- "I count every kill I make, why? The reasons are my own."
Enigmatic and sharp sighted, Kerillian is a Waywatcher who walks the lands of men, after having left her post as a guardian of the Wood Elves ancient home Athel Loren. The reasons why she keeps to herself. Using her exceptional skills with a bow and blade to take down anyone perceived as a threat, she is as likely to kill you as she is to begrudgingly acknowledge your presence. Kerillian regards the human race as nothing more than clueless children, and treats them accordingly, most often drenching her answers to their naive questions in patronising sarcasm. Unfortunately for her, Wood Elves are rare in human lands, and even if many recoil in fear, she is regarded as a curiosity and approached more frequently than she would prefer by foolish humans attempting to interact.
Even for a Wood Elf, Kerillian’s sight was sharp, able to pick off a ladybird eating a leaf at a hundred paces if she chose to. But this gift, coupled with a natural curiosity also turned into a curse when she saw something that no mortal was meant to see. One autumnal night, when both moons rode high in the sky, Kerillian spotted a Spellsinger as he meandered under the boughs. The Elf mage was no trespasser and so there was no reason Kerillian should have kept track of him, and yet she did.
Her curiosity piqued. The Waywatcher followed the mage from above as he walked deeper into the forest… and put her on a path that would change her fate forever.
Waywatchers like to keep their distance while fighting, picking off enemies before they even realize they are in any danger. They are exceptionally skilled with a Bow, and often use different styles of arrows to efficiently take down their foes before they come within arms reach. If any of her enemies are lucky enough to avoid an Elven shaft between the eyes, Kerillian will swap to her Double Daggers and swiftly hack, stab and slash a path through them, leaving a trail of bloody corpses in her wake. Occasionally, Kerillian will opt for a more strength focused approach to her fighting, picking up one or even two Short Swords and taking down multiple foes in one mighty slice.
- Bodkin Arrow: When armoured enemies ask questions, the Bodkin Arrow is Kerillian's answer.
- Swiftshiver Arrow: Fast and light, Swiftshiver arrows allow Kerillian to loose a barrage of arrows and empty her quiver in mere seconds, causing mayhem and bloodshed among the enemy ranks.
- Hagbane Arrow: Arrows dipped in highly potent poison, affecting anyone in contact with the noxious fumes.
- Trueflight Arrow: Every shot counts, and the Trueflight Arrow always finds its mark.