- "The bravest of warriors, Paladins charge into battle either mounted or on foot, bringing righteous death in the Lady's name."
- —Description of the Paladins.
Paladins are mighty Bretonnian knights who have risen above their comrades through experience and martial might, they have performed great deeds on the battlefield and defeated particularly dangerous foes. Their reputation precedes them, being every bit as deadly as the greatest heroes of the Empire - often even more so. Some might be noble Knights of the Realm, whilst others may even be superhuman Grail Knights. Some of the Paladins are blessed with having a Pegasus as their mount and many are known to wield enchanted weapons and armour. Although not quite as dangerous as a Bretonnian Lord of the same knightly caste, they are still forces of deadly inspiration upon the battlefield. Paladins are generally of middling rank amongst nobles, although some hold higher ranks such as Earl or may be Baron of a lesser fief, others hold warrior titles such as Marshal or Warden. A Paladin often acts as a more influential and powerful lord's personal champion, helping command their armies and defending their leader. Whenever one of these heroes enters a town, his presence will be known within minutes, news of his arrival spreading through the crowded streets like wildfire amongst the commoners, who will flock to get a glimpse of one of Bretonnia's heroes.
Whenever a Bretonnian army assembles, rules of chivalry oblige them to task a Paladin with carrying a proud banner of the force, other Paladins will act as leaders and champions, seeking out the mightiest of foes and inspiring their troops.
- Reolus - a sublime swordsman and ferocious Grail Knight from Quenelles.
- Repanse de Lyonesse - a legendary female hero of Bretonnia, later became a Bretonnian Lord and duchess of Lyonesse.
- Amalric of Gaudaron - a hero famed as the "Bane of the Undead".
- Sir DuClaw - a Questing Knight Paladin who slew Trolls whilst protecting a Dukes bride.
- Phillipe d'Artaud - leader of the Bretonnian's during the Nemesis Crown campaign.
- Viscount d’Alembençon - the Viscount of Couronne who defeated the Empire's greatest swordsman.
- Sir Dagobert the Thrice-Blessed - an ageing Grail Knight who later became a blessed Grail Reliquae.
- Henri le Massif - champion of Repanse de Lyoness' Chevaliers de Lyonesse.
- The Seven Knights - heroes of Bretonnian legend.
- 1: White Dwarf #262 (AU/NZ), pg. 78
- 2: GW Product Description: Repanse de Lyonesse
- 3: Total War: Warhammer
- 4: Warhammer: The Bretonnian Collectors' Guide, pg 8