A Vampire who has reached the level of Vampire lord is incredibly powerful in both his own abilities and his temporal domain. The world shakes at his will, and the bravest heroes tremble to hear his name. Only the best of the Vampires reach this rank; it is not enough to simply control kingdoms or to have lived for centuries, the Vampire must also be a true master of dealing death, of dominating minds, and of harnessing his strength to the utmost effect. The Vampires have no Gods; the Vampire lords are close enough to suffice.[1a]
Known Vampire Lords Edit
- Vlad von Carstein, the first and greatest Count of Sylvania.
- Abhorash, the first of the Blood Knights and the mightiest of Vampires.
- Neferata, the first Vampire and the founder of the Lahmian cabal.
- Ushoran, the first of the devolved Ghoul Kings.
- W'soran, the first of the Necrarchs
- Konrad von Carstein, a bloodthirsty and unstable vampire who inherited Vlad's rule.
- Mannfred von Carstein, the most cunning and manipulative of Vlad von Carstein's get, he took over sylvania after Konrad died in battle.
- The Red Duke, a mighty knight of Bretonnia, who was turned by Abhorash himself.
- Merovech, the Mad Duke of Mousillon.
- Mallobaude, bastard son of Louen Leoncoeur.
- Mundvard the Cruel, a Necrarch member of the Von Carsteins.